London 2012 Opening Ceremony...







The 2012 Olympic openiny ceremony was absolutley amazing, and although I couldn't get any tickets to go, I managed to watch it on T.V and recorded it aswell so i can watch it again. I have to say, that the funniest part of it was Mr Bean, if you watched it you'll understand it, but if not scroll up.
As soon as the Arctic Monkeys showed up on my T.V i shouted at the rest of my family 'Be quiet! The most perfect band on this planet are on the t.v! *Turns up the volume*' No exaggeration! They did 'Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor' and a perfect cover of 'Come Together' by The Beatles. I think it would be the understatment of the century to call those songs perfect.
The olympic flame was lit by 7 young athletes, some named them 'The sports of the future'. I honestly think that it was really great that young people got to light the olympic flame, and I think that it was amazing that they had Olympic competitors suggest them. They had to do a lap of the track, and then it a bronze petal each, and then it spread over quite a few, 204 in total! One for every country. The petals then rose up and created a beautiful Olympic flame.


beth x x

No comments:
Post a Comment